Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Puppy Love

         Every boy needs a dog to be his best friend and every country home needs a dog to keep the critters away especially in the summer time with a garden. 
         My husband found this Mt Cur puppy.  The more he read about his hunting habits, the more he fell in love with him. 
       One down side to a puppy is, he likes to chew.  My mom always recalls the puppy they had when my brother was little.  He would take his shoes off to go into the sandbox and Toby would eat them every time.  Evan is about the same age, but luckily we don't have a sandbox.
       Evan and Copper are getting to know each other. 
        Throughout the afternoon Evan would get excited when Copper came around.  Copper on the other hand enjoyed getting into trouble while I was planting the garden.   As he stole the bag of sweet corn away, he planted a diagonal line of sweet corn before chewing the bag open in my flower bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment